Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wisdom Teeth, A New Story, & Write On Con

I've missed posting!!

Just had my wisdom teeth removed...for some reason only one side is doing most of the swelling. Does that make me half chipmunk?

Alright, lots to cover.

1. I'm going to TRY to post at least once a week, but I'd love to know what you guys would love to read about oh, and things you NEVER want me to mention again.

2. Write On Con was a blast!! It was an amazing FREE online conference. Next year--I recommended you all give it a shot--check out the info here.

3. Also, do you guys prefer I post about new agents I stumble across? Interesting publishing articles? Helpful links? You name it and I'll try my best :)

4. I read manuscripts for a literary agent who focuses on children's lit--YA, MG, PB. Would you guys like to hear about common mistakes etc and stuff that I see?

Alright guys, comment away and help me out here! :)

No comments: