I must tell you seven things about myself:
1. I broke my nose once. On a cruise ship, the same night I had to wear a cocktail dress to a dinner party.
2. I'm one of four children.
3. I love eating fish and I used to love keeping them. Yup, I bred guppies as a kid.
4. I've written 3 novel (2 YA and 1 MG).
5. I've been an artist since 2nd grade.
6. I'm lactose intolerant *tears* milk=goodness
7. I'm a first generation Cuban to be born in the US and third generation to go to college.
And now I must return the favor to seven other blogs:
LM Preston I always enjoy your movie reviews :)
Sarah Negovetich, you've been awesome at posting every day as of late--keep it up! :)
Tara Gallina So I just realized I thought your last name was Gallini...yup. ;) On a side note--you've got ridiculous drafting skills!
Laura Donovan B/c I stumbled upon your blog and was entertained for hours about NYC, your interesting living situation (yes, I read the post about your terrible lock in Brooklyn) and you turned out to be pretty cool! :D
Yeah, I'm gunna do a cop out because my Writerly Rejects pals Nazarea Andrews and Auzy Osborne devote their awesome skills and time to our blog I thought it was only right to give the award to them too!
Ednah Walters because I love your redheaded mermaid looking person on your header and because you're post on writing 100k in a month inspired me to jump start and get my latest novel done quickly!
G. Donald Cribbs--because you hosted such an awesome contest! (And I WON!!) lol
Also winners for our Writerly Rejects Blog Contest will be announced Friday! :) Oh and check out our interview with the agent, Claire Anderson-Wheeler.